home ► services & programs
Speech and language therapists help children who have difficulties with:
- early communication skills
- social communication skills
- producing and using speech
- understanding language
- using language
- feeding, chewing or swallowing.
Speech Therapy Services include:
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
- Provide aural rehabilitation for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Provide augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) systems for individuals with severe expressive and/or language comprehension disorders, such as autism spectrum disorder or cerebral palsy.